I would like to contribute to:
in the amount of
Donate Today and Send a Child to the Paramount
Your support of the Paramount Academy for the Arts makes it possible for us to provide programming to children across Austin, regardless of their background. For as little as $25, you can bring a child to a live performance at our historic theatres through our Student Matinee and Access to the Arts programs. Your donations help underwrite the cost of our in-school workshops to prepare students for shows and send them back to school with study guides, tying the shows directly to their curriculum.
Support to the academy also helps provide:
- Scholarships for kids to attend our Summer Theatre Camps who are unable to afford it
- Employment opportunities for high school students in our Youth Theatre Company
- Title I fourth grade classrooms with our STEM Through the Arts program, a year-long, arts-based science and math residency
- Title I third grade classrooms with Literacy to Life, our eight-week, drama-based creative writing residency that culminates in live, theatrical performances of the students' written work
- roboARTS brings together students interested in building and programming robots with students passionate about creative writing and performance, to create robots designed to perform authentic works on the stage.